"List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good. They must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Live Journal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."
1. The Decemberists - (I'm sorry. I cannot just choose one song) On the bus mall, the Crane Wife 1 and 2 and Shiny off picaresque, the crane wife and five songs respectively. Omg. fucking amazing. seriously, there are no words. they're epic and gorgeous.
2. Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp of the Pali off Illinois. I remember being introduced to Sufjan. Alex made ana a cd of some of his songs and this was the first song i ever heard. It's so beautiful, but also, really sad.
3. Modest Mouse - Gravity Rides Everything offThe moon and antartica
I first heard this song from a mix Michelle gave me over the summer. I immediately fell in love with it and kept listening to it over and over again.
4. Simon and Garfunkle - Punky's Dilemma off Bookends [Bonus Tracks]
i recently discovered this. it's so loveable!
5. Belle and Sebastian- I'm a cuckoo off Dear catastrophe waitress
ahh! soo happy! :) i just want to dance to it whenever it comes on!
6. Led Zeppelin - That's the way
I don't know what album this is from. I got it off the almost famous soundtrack. amazing movie, amazing song.
7. Elliott Smith - Pitseleh off xo
so, here's the deal with this song, i heard it and recognized it from some movie. however, i could not pin-point it. i ended up becoming so crazy that i googled "pitseleh" and "movie" and it ended up being from keeping the faith. random.
p.s. i really don't want to be obsessed with grey's anatomy! anddddd, i really need to write my paper!